Pizzaioli is looking for a dedicated, service-oriented individual to join our team as a Host/ Cashier, on both a part-time OR full-time basis. Candidates must demonstrate strong customer service, excellent communication skills, and attention to detail. Qualified candidates are not required to have previous experience but should possess these attributes: self-motivated, strong work ethic, reliable, and professional. Previous cashier or host experience is preferred.
*Please upload your resume.
Compensation: Minimum Wage + tips.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and seat guests, presents menus to guests
- Treats all guests in a respectful and professional manner
- Organizes floor plan board throughout the shift
- Takes guest information and quotes wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience
- Fills to-go orders, if applicable
- Menu knowledge
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours
- Food Safety Certification
- Alcohol Safety Certification
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Stress Management/Composure
- Multi-task oriented
- Night shift
- Weekend availability